Friday, November 18, 2011

10 Years of GameCube

Sorry for not posting anything...for like...so long!  It's freaking hard to write-up these days, when there's so much work to do!

2011 seems to have alot of anniversaries in the name of pop culture, I found.  Some are celebrated by the property holders and the public, others are not.  Before I get to the meat of this post, let's recap:

25 Years of The Legend of Zelda, 15 years of animated flick I adored as a kid Space Jam, 10 years of animated film Shrek (which was huge and ignored this year), Xbox, Monster's Inc. from Pixar, the iPod, the 9/11 incident (sadly), Game Boy Advance; and 5 years since the launches of game platforms Playstation 3 and Wii.

Today, I wanted to talk about GameCube's 10'th anniversary, and the memories I hold of the platform and it's software.  And the reason I have to nerd out here is because I can't log into another blog where I could've talked about it.

GameCube was the first console I followed from beginning to the end of its life cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment